Sharon welcomes clients of all ages, abilities and body types/fitness levels/health statuses to her clinic in Taradale, Napier.Sessions are available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9:30am-4:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm, by appointment.
Please click here for Sharon's Clinic address.
- May '13 special
: as it's Sharon's gorgeous sister's birthday this month,
anyone who has a sister with a birthday this month will get one session
(30-/45-/60-/90-min) this month half price (*if not already receiving a half price
session for their own birthday special)
- Customer Loyalty Scheme:
- Permanent Birthday Special - come for a session in your birthday week and receive that session half price!
a new client and receive $10
- Age-related discounts - if you're 60 years of age and over or 18 years of age and under, all sessions are discounted by $10
- Free 10-min Muscle Testing: click here
- Find us on Facebook for last minute cancellation discounts!
welcome. Sharon is an equal opportunity therapist.
All bodies, no matter the wrapping, no matter who you are, who you love, how you feel about yourself, what your history is, your age, how you roll, etc... you're welcome.
If Sharon can help, she's happy to.
Sharon Elsworth (nee McMaster) provides professional, experienced, client-focussed, individualised therapeutic massage to optimise your health and wellbeing.
Massage can help with a wide variety of symptoms and conditions brought about by the stresses of modern life.
And it feels great!
sessions in her
clinic on a Tuesday, Thursday Friday or Saturday - by appointment.
The clinic is wheelchair accessible.
Sharon's Clinic is at 19 Meeanee Road, Taradale, Napier, within premises shared by Taradale Dental Laboratory, Meeanee Midwives and MoleMap.
Click here for the address on Google Maps.
Contact Sharon for an appointment and experience the benefits massage can bring to your life.
Baby and Young Child Massage Classes
- Learn to massage Babies and Young Children
- Over 2 consecutive Sunday afternoon sessions - however, this is flexbile and the sessions may be combined into 1 session, babies allowing - otherwise the sessions will be held on the 1st and 2nd Sunday of each month, 2:00pm-3:15pm sharp
- At Sharon's clinic at 19 Meeanee Road, Taradale, Napier
- $50 total per baby/child for both sessions
- Pregnant Mums and Dads welcome - and other caregivers such as Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc
- Contact Sharon for more information or to register your interest (providing your name/s, baby's name, preferred dates and contact information)
- OR contact Sharon about organising a private class at your location (for a minimum of 3 babies/children)
- Click here for more info